In summertime, the wonderful Oetztal valley in Tyrol offers a varied leisure program.
You will find a rock climbing garden, canyoning, rafting and an outdoor swimming pool close by.
In addition to numerous opportunities for hiking or mountain biking, you will also find many leisure options in Area 47.
We really advise you to visit the Piburger-See lake.
In bad weather you can enjoy long hours of rest in the Aqua Dome in Laengenfeld, and your kids can have a lot of fun launching themselves down the water slide.
- Outdoor swimming pool Sautens
- Piburger See lake
- Aqua Dome swimming pool with indoor and outdoor areas
- Magic forest Zauberwald Sautens
- Widiversum Oetz (children's playground)
- Birds of prey park Umhausen
- Oetzi Village Umhausen
- Winklberg-See lake (Winklen near Laengenfeld)
- Area 47
- Rock climbing
- Rafting / kayaking
- Mountain biking
- Wellerbrücke bridge
- Piburgersee lake
- Area of Alpine pastures Hoch Oetz
- Stuibenfall waterfall (Umhausen)
- Soelden glacier
- Timmelsjoch mounting pass
- Alpine Coaster(Hoch-Imst)
- Canyon, Rosengartenschlucht (Imst)
- Leutasch Gorge Geisterklamm
- Crystal worlds Wattens
Feel the true charm of nature in the beautiful mountain world of the Oetztal valley.
In addition to such sporting activities as skiing, snowboarding, cross-country skiing, ice skating, sledding, etc., you will have, of course, the opportunity to relax, for example, in the beautiful world of saunas in the Aqua Dome.
As for culinary pleasure, you'll find in the Oetztal valley whatever your heart desires.
Skiresorts in Oetztal:
- Super-skipass: 1 skipass for all skiing areas of the Oetztal valley
- Oetz/Piburger See
- Feldring Alm / Sattele Ochsengarten
- Feuerstein Huben
- Skating on the Piburger See lake and in Oetz
- Karting track Oetztal (railway station) and in Tumpen
- Paintball: Oetztal (railway station)
- Cinema: Imst and Innsbruck
- Shopping centre (Imst, Telfs and Innsbruck)
- Escape Room (Telfs and Innsbruck)